Strategies for Building, Growing & Running Your Business, Department or Team.
Tech Secrets For Running Your Organization
With experience working in tech companies, corporations and non-profits I have the inside scoop on how tech start-ups manage their businesses with power, velocity and ease. Their strategies and tactics are simple, easy to implement and are effective for all types of businesses!
In this interactive workshop you’ll learn the tested tactics and strategies that tech companies use everyday to:
- Effectively communicate vision & mission across the company
- Manage direction, operations & culture in 15 minutes a day
- Get to the root of customer & staff issues
- Empower staff to make decisions
- Test ideas quickly & inexpensively
- Create a culture of innovation
- Keep the company client focused
Date: Tuesday, June 27, 2017
Time: 9:00 – 4:30
Location: 535 Hornby Street, Vancouver, BC V6C 2E8 (YMCA Welch Room)