Values are the key to success in life and business. They create a foundation to build upon and serve as guideposts in challenging situations.
My values are:
Tremendous Value: Both my clients and I get tremendous value out of working together
Lasting Learning: Both my clients and I are able to internalize the work and learning we do together for lasting results.
Best Self: Working together results in the ‘best self’ for my clients and me.
Lasting Impact: My work creates a lasting impact for my clients and fulfills me in the long term.
10x Energy: Working with my clients increases both our energy, clarity, focus and effectiveness.
What Clifton StrengthsFinder has to say about me:
“Previous journeys in search of treasure have taught me that a zigzag strategy is the best way to get ahead.”
– Tahir Shah
I’ve travelled a lot of roads and picked up a few pieces of paper and attended a few courses along the way:
- Masters of Business Administration from Simon Fraser University
- Independent reading via Audible. Check out my book nerd page to see the growing list of books I’ve read.
- Acetech Growth Strategies Program
- Overcoming Dysfunction to Create a High Performance Team
- Outthink the Competition
- Annual & Quarterly Planning
- Mastering the One Page Plan
- Entrepreneurs’ Organization
- Mastering the Rockefeller Habits by Coach Kevin
- Inbound Conference by Hubspot
- Diploma, Business with Marketing Speciality from SIAST
- Bachelor of Tourism Management with Major in Recreation from Vancouver Island University
- Social Media for Small Business by Copeland & Tartan
- PR Media Training by Tartan Group PR
- Certified Scrum Master by Scrum Alliance
- Mentor Network Program for Intrapreneurs by Lighthouse Visionary Strategies
- Conflict Resolution 1 & 2 by WhistlerBlackcomb
- Exhibition Design & Installation and Public Programming at University of Victoria
Ask me about a free, no pressure consultation!